How to Make Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt stick butter in microwave safe bowl, 30 second to a minute. Take one package of graham crackers and crush. I usually put mine in a gallon baggie and crush with a rolling pin. Combine with butter and add enough cinnamon and sugar to taste.
- Pat graham cracker mixture in a 13X9 pan.
- In a medium sized bowl with electric mixer, beat together sugar and cream cheese until smooth. Add eggs ONE AT A TIME, and beat until blended. Add vanilla last.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over graham cracker crust. Bake for 40 minutes or until center is set. Let cool before putting on toppings. I usually do cherries, but have also done strawberries and pineapple.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.