☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgyellow cake mix
1 cbutter or margarine, softened
2 cconfectioners' sugar
1 pkgcream cheese, softened 8 oz
1 can(s)cherry pie filling
How to Make Cheese Danish Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine dry cake mix and butter. Batter will be stiff. Spread in the bottom of a 13x9 pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Mix until smooth. Pour over cake mix layer.
- Spread pie filling over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until cream cheese is set. Check every 5 minutes after 30 minutes.
- Note: Sometimes I use 2 cans of pie filling.
- Different flavor cake mixes and pie filling can be used for a different taste.
Use blueberry filling instead of cherry pie filling.
Peach filling instead of cherry pie filling.
Chocolate cake mix and cherry pie filling.
Spice cake mix with apple pie filling.
Lemon cake mix and lemon pie filling.