Chai Latte Cupcakes
- 1 box betty crocker® supermoist® french vanilla cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 package (1.1 oz) instant chai tea latte mix (or 3 tablespoons from larger container)
- favorite buttercream frosting
- cinnamon, ground
FROSTING AND GARNISH
How to Make Chai Latte Cupcakes
- 1Heat oven to 350°F for shiny metal pans (or 325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- 2In large bowl, beat cake ingredients with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- 3Bake 18 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 4Spread or pipe frosting on cupcakes. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Store loosely covered at room temperature.