Cathy's Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake
Cathy Gray Anzaldua
- 1 box
- duncan hines moist deluxe spice cake mix
- 1 box
- (3.4 oz) pumpkin spice instant pudding
- 1 1/3 c
- 1/3 c
- canola oil
- 1 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- milk, or more to make it thin enough to drizzle over cake
How to Make Cathy's Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 dgrees. Spray Bundt pan with cooking spray with flour.
- 2Add cake mix, pudding, eggs, water, and oil into mixing bowl and mix together until well blended. Pour into prepared Bundt pan.
- 3Bake for 38 to 45 min until knife or tooth pick comes out clean. Cool for 10 to 15 minutes on cooling rack. Then flip cake out onto a serving plate.
- 4While cake is cooling in pan. Mix together powdered sugar, vanilla and milk and wisk until smooth. Drizzle over warm cake. This cake can be served with Ice Cream.