Cassava Cake with Coconut Flakes
2 call purpose flour (sifted)
2 Tbspbaking powder
2 stickbutter, softened
1 1/2 csugar
2 pkgfrozen grated cassava, 16 oz each (thawed)
1 can(s)condensed milk
1 can(s)evaporated milk
1 can(s)coconut milk
1 Tbspvanilla extract
1 ccoconut flakes
1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
How to Make Cassava Cake with Coconut Flakes
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add one egg at a time and beat into mixture
- Add grated cassava, condensed milk and vanilla extract and mix
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt to the cream mixture.
- Alternate adding evaporated milk and coconut milk to ingredients. Beat on low speed just until combined.
- Fold in the coconut flakes and cheese (optional) into mixture.
- Pour into lightly greased cake pan and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for ten minutes and cut into bite size squares and serve.