Be sure to not skimp on the amount of carrots, as this is what helps make the cake moist.
How to Make Carrot Cake
- Preheat oven to 350
- In medium bowl, mix the eggs, sugar and oil.
- In a large bowl mix flour,baking soda, cinnamon,salt. Add the eggs,sugar and oil mixture, and mix well.
- Add the carrots and walnuts and mix well.
- Pour into a greased and floured 13x9x2 pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Check with toothpick. Do not over bake.
- When completely cooled, frost with my cream cheese frosting.
- For frosting: Mix 3oz room temperature cream cheese and 1/2 cube of room temperature butter, 2 cups powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat until smooth.
If you love to frost a cake heavily.... you may double the frosting ingredients.