Be sure to not skimp on the amount of carrots, as this is what helps make the cake moist.
How to Make Carrot Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2In medium bowl, mix the eggs, sugar and oil.
- 3In a large bowl mix flour,baking soda, cinnamon,salt. Add the eggs,sugar and oil mixture, and mix well.
- 4Add the carrots and walnuts and mix well.
- 5Pour into a greased and floured 13x9x2 pan.
- 6Bake for 50 minutes. Check with toothpick. Do not over bake.
- 7When completely cooled, frost with my cream cheese frosting.
- 8For frosting: Mix 3oz room temperature cream cheese and 1/2 cube of room temperature butter, 2 cups powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat until smooth.
If you love to frost a cake heavily.... you may double the frosting ingredients.