★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 coil
2 csifted flour
2 tspbaking soda
3 cgrated carrot
1/2 cchopped pecans
How to Make Carrot Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease and flour bundt pan or 2-9in rounds
- Combine sugar and oil; add eggs, beat well.
- Add flour with other dry ingredients.
- Slowly mix in carrots and pecans.
- Bake for 35 minutes or til done. (For bundt: cool for about 30 minutes and then turn upside down on a serving plate & cool completely)
- Frost with your favorite Cream Cheese frosting
- *Sometimes my mom would add raisins to the mix before pouring into pan