Carolyn's Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
This is an absolutely wonderful cake. I love it when dear friends share their recipes with me and vice versa.
Carolyn's husband, Reade, shared a wonderful snack mix recipe with me a few years ago and I have that posted as well. It's called "Reade's Savory Snack Mix" (shown in step #6). You really need to check it out. It's absolutely wonderful!!!
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- 3 oz
- box instant vanilla pudding
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 4 medium
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- vegetable or canola oil
- baker's semi-sweet german chocolate (grate or chop)
- 12 oz
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Carolyn's Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
- 3Sift together the cake mix and vanilla instant pudding. Add in sour cream, eggs, water and oil. Mix well.
- 4Fold in the grated (or chopped) Baker's German chocolate and chocolate chips.
- 5Pour batter into prepared bundt pan and bake at 350 for approximately 55 minutes or until toothpick (or cake tester) comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10-15 minutes before turning out.