CAROLS EASY APPLE "KUCHEN"
MAY BE SERVED WARM TO GUESTS WITH A CUP OF COFFEE.
- yellow cake mix w/pudding in mix
- macintosh apples, cored and sliced
- 1 Tbsp
- 3/4 c
- 1 stick
- butter, sliced in thin pieces
How to Make CAROLS EASY APPLE "KUCHEN"
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
You'll need a 9 x 13 baking dish, lightly greased.
- 2Prepare cake mix as per directions BUT omit 1 egg.
- 3Pour into greased pan.
- 4Peal , core and slice apples [not too thin].
- 5Place apples in a row over the cake mix, covering it.
- 6Mix together the cinnamon and sugaar.
- 7Sprinkle over the top of the cake.
- 8Dot with the butter.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 10Serve warm with ice crean or cold with whipped cream. [In todays age I use Cool whip]