CAROLS EASY APPLE "KUCHEN"
MAY BE SERVED WARM TO GUESTS WITH A CUP OF COFFEE.
How to Make CAROLS EASY APPLE "KUCHEN"
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
You'll need a 9 x 13 baking dish, lightly greased.
- Prepare cake mix as per directions BUT omit 1 egg.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Peal , core and slice apples [not too thin].
- Place apples in a row over the cake mix, covering it.
- Mix together the cinnamon and sugaar.
- Sprinkle over the top of the cake.
- Dot with the butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm with ice crean or cold with whipped cream. [In todays age I use Cool whip]