CARMENS CINNAMON ROLLS
1 cwhite sugar
1 ccooking oil
2 Tbspdry active yeast
9 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspbaking powder
·butter / sugar / cinnamon
8 ozcream cheese (room temp)
8 ozpowder sugar
·1/2 tub of vanilla icing
·enough milk to make icing creamy
How to Make CARMENS CINNAMON ROLLS
- put milk, sugar, oil in a medium sauc pan. stir
on medium heat, heat milk till small bubbles form on outer edge. remove from heat and pour into large bowl and let cool to luke warm.
- when milk gets luke warm, sprinkle yeast over the top and let rest for two minutes.
add 8 cups of the flour, stir till wet.
cover and let set in warm place for about an hour.
- when dough has doubled in size, punch center and add the salt, baking soda, baking powder, and the last cup of flour.
you can use immediately or keep in fredge for up to three days.
- cut dough into three sections.
roll out to about 1/4 in. thick.
take softened butter and rub all you want onto the dough, then sprinkle all the sugar you want, and all the cinnamon you want.
roll tightly towards you.
cut into 1 1/2 " sections
place on a sprayed pan and let risefor 20-25 min.(covered)
preheat oven during this time to 350*
cook till brown.
- prepare icing during the first pan cooking, as soon as the pan comes out of the oven, i brush with real butter, then put the icing on top,