Caramel Punch Bowl Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- 2 box
- vanilla pudding
- 1 large
- can of caramel topping
- containers of cool whip
- 1 jar(s)
- maraschino cherries
- 1 pkg
- favorite nut topping (finely chopped)
How to Make Caramel Punch Bowl Cake
- 1Prepare the cake mix in 8x12 cake pan according to package directions, bake and completely cool. Cut into 2 inch squares while still in pan.
- 2Prepare 2 boxes of vanilla pudding while cake is baking and set in fridge to firm. Drain cherries and set aside.
- 3In large glass punch bowl layer cake squares, caramel, cherries, nuts, the whipped topping all the way to top of bowl. Final layer will be whipped topping.
- 4On top layer of whipped topping sprinkle with nuts, drizzle from spoon a little caramel swirl and place 3 cherries in center. The larger the serving spoon the fewer people it serves.