Caramel-Peanut Butter Bars
, 18.25 oz boxyellow cake mix
1 coats, regular
2/3 cpeanut butter, creamy
1 largeegg, slightly beaten
2-3 Tbspwhole milk
1, 8.25 oz pkgcream cheese, room temperature
1,12.25 oz jar(s)caramel ice cream topping
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Caramel-Peanut Butter Bars
- preheat oven to 350, lightly grease 13x9 pan
- in a large bowl combine cake mix & oats, cut in the PB with a pastry blender or 2 forks
- in a small bowl combine egg & milk, add to PB mixture, stir until just combined. save 1 1/2 cups for later. press the rest into thje bottom of the pan.
- in a medium bowl beat cream cheese on M til fluffy. add caramel and beat until just combined. spread over PB layer already in pan. sprinkle the saved 1 1/2 cups of PB mix over the top. sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30 minutes until nearly set in the center. cool in pan on a wire rack.