Caramel-Apple Sundae Cheesecake
2 pkgcream cheese, 8 ounces each, softened
1/2 csour cream
1 capples, peeled and chopped
1/2 ccaramel ice cream topping
1/4 cchopped pecans
How to Make Caramel-Apple Sundae Cheesecake
- BASE: Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Blend in egg.
- Add flour; mix well.
- Spread dough onto bottom and sides of 9-inch
- Bake at 450 for 10 minutes.
- BODY: Combine cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar and flour, mixing at medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in sour cream.
- Toss apples in remaining sugar and cinnamon.
- Stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour over crust.
- Swirl 1/4 cup caramel topping into cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before
removing rim of pan.
- Chill and top with remaining caramel topping and