Caramel Apple Dump Cake
- 2 cans apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 box betty crocker yellow cake mix
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup melted butter
How to Make Caramel Apple Dump Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
2Add apple pie filling, caramel sauce, lemon juice, and cinnamon to the pan. Mix together.
3Sprinkle with cake mix. Cover with melted butter.
4Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool on a baking rack.
5To make the spiced whipped cream, chill a large mixing bowl. Add heavy cream and whisk until it holds soft peaks. Then whisk in powdered sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon.
6Serve the dump cake with spiced whipped cream, a drizzle of extra caramel sauce and a few pecans.