Caramel Apple Cupcakes
1 pkgyellow cake mix
1 tspground cinnamon
1 cchunky style applesauce
3/4 ccreamy peanut butter
1/2 ccaramel sundae topping
3/4 cunsalted peanuts, finely chopped
18wooden popsicle sticks
How to Make Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- Combine cake mix, cinnamon, applesauce and eggs in large bowl or mixer bowl.
- Beat 2 minutes vigorously by hand or at high speed of mixer.
- Fill paper-lined muffin tins half full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-27 minutes or until cupcake springs back when lightly touched in center.
- Cool COMPLETELY before frosting.
- Combine topping ingredients in small bowl.
- With butter knife or spreader, frost each cupcake with equal amounts of topping.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Place popsicle stick in center of each cupcake and push through.