Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- 1 pkg
- yellow cake mix
- 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1 c
- chunky style applesauce
- 3 large
- 3/4 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 c
- caramel sundae topping
- 3 Tbsp
- 3/4 c
- unsalted peanuts, finely chopped
- wooden popsicle sticks
How to Make Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- 1Combine cake mix, cinnamon, applesauce and eggs in large bowl or mixer bowl.
- 2Beat 2 minutes vigorously by hand or at high speed of mixer.
- 3Fill paper-lined muffin tins half full.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 25-27 minutes or until cupcake springs back when lightly touched in center.
- 5Cool COMPLETELY before frosting.
- 6Combine topping ingredients in small bowl.
- 7With butter knife or spreader, frost each cupcake with equal amounts of topping.
- 8Sprinkle with peanuts.
- 9Place popsicle stick in center of each cupcake and push through.