Caramel Apple Coffee Cake
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Caramel + Apple + Cake = YUM! This will fill your kitchen with aroma of the season. The Test Kitchen
2 boxjiffy apple cinnamon muffin mix
1/4 ccooking oil
1 can(s)apple pie filling
2/3 ccaramel ice cream topping
·chocolate syrup - optional
·shredded coconut - optional
How to Make Caramel Apple Coffee Cake
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Butter bottom and sides of a 13x9 baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine mixes, eggs, milk and oil. Stir together until well blended.
- Fold in apple pie filling until well distributed. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon. Drizzle carmel topping over entire cake. With a rubber spatula or butter knife, swirl caramel through batter for a marble effect.
- Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes, or until toothpick in center comes out clean. Serve warm.
- If desired, garnish warm slices with a drizzle of carmel topping, chocolate sauce and a sprinkle of coconut.