Caramel Apple Coffee Cake
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Caramel + Apple + Cake = YUM! This will fill your kitchen with aroma of the season. The Test Kitchen
- 2 box
- jiffy apple cinnamon muffin mix
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- cooking oil
- 1 can(s)
- apple pie filling
- 2/3 c
- caramel ice cream topping
- chocolate syrup - optional
- shredded coconut - optional
How to Make Caramel Apple Coffee Cake
- 1Heat oven to 350F.
- 2Butter bottom and sides of a 13x9 baking pan.
- 3In a large bowl, combine mixes, eggs, milk and oil. Stir together until well blended.
- 4Fold in apple pie filling until well distributed. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- 5Sprinkle generously with cinnamon. Drizzle carmel topping over entire cake. With a rubber spatula or butter knife, swirl caramel through batter for a marble effect.
- 6Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes, or until toothpick in center comes out clean. Serve warm.
- 7If desired, garnish warm slices with a drizzle of carmel topping, chocolate sauce and a sprinkle of coconut.