1 can(s)apple pie filling
1graham cracker pie crust
2 pkgcream cheese (8 oz) at room temperature
1/4 tspvanilla extract
1/4 ccaramel topping
1/2 pkgpecan pieces (or enough to sprinkle over pie)
How to Make Caramel Apple Cheesecake Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Toast graham cracker crust for 5 min.
- Reserve 3/4 cups of apple filling, set aside. Spoon the remaining filling into the crust.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs and mix well. Pour over pie filling.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the center of the pie is set. Cool to room temperature.
- Mix the reserved pie filling and caramel topping in a small saucepan and heat for about 1 minute or until spreadable.
- Spoon the apple-caramel mixture over the top of the cheesecake and spread evenly. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.