1 lbgranny smith apples
1 pkgyellow cake mix
1 pkgfrench vanilla instant pudding
1/3 cvegetable oil
1 ccaramel candy apple topping
1/4 cpecans, in pieces
How to Make Caramel Apple Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350*. Prepare Bundt pan with oil spray.
- Core and peel apples then grate. Keep aside until the batter is prepared.
- Beat together cake mix, pudding mix, cinnamon, water, eggs, oil and milk with an electric mixer on medium.
- Add apples and stir together.
- Pour into prepared Bundt pan.
- Place on the center rack in oven and bake for 50 min to one hour until a toothpick inserted in cake comes back clean.
- Cool 15 min, loosen cake and invert on a wire rack. Remove pan and allow to cool completely.
- Once the cake is cooled, heat the caramel topping as directed for 1 - 1 1/2 min stirring every 30 seconds. Drizzle over cake.
- Top with chopped pecans while topping is warm so that they can adhere to the topping.