Captain Mountain berry cupcakes
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- diet mountain citrus soda (md). plus a tbls for frosting
- 1/4 c
- vegetable oil
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 box
- white cake mix(not prepared)
- egg white
- 1 1/3 c
- berry crunch cereal (cncb)
- strawberry frosting
How to Make Captain Mountain berry cupcakes
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix,vegetable oil,cream cheese,egg white and soda in a large bowl mix with mixer until all lumps are gone.
- 2Put 1/3 cup berry cereal in a zip lock bag crumble with your hands or use a rolling pin! After crumbled empty bag into cake batter fold in with a spatula.
- 3Line a mini cupcake pan with liners and fill half full with cake batter bake 11 minutes.
- 4While cupcakes are cooking take store bought strawberry frosting and add a TBLS of citrus soda. Mix with a whisk until there is bubbles.
- 5When cupcakes are cooled frost and dip in cereal crumbles:)remaining crumbled cereal