Captain Mountain berry cupcakes
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cdiet mountain citrus soda (md). plus a tbls for frosting
1/4 cvegetable oil
8 ozcream cheese
1 boxwhite cake mix(not prepared)
1 1/3 cberry crunch cereal (cncb)
How to Make Captain Mountain berry cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix,vegetable oil,cream cheese,egg white and soda in a large bowl mix with mixer until all lumps are gone.
- Put 1/3 cup berry cereal in a zip lock bag crumble with your hands or use a rolling pin! After crumbled empty bag into cake batter fold in with a spatula.
- Line a mini cupcake pan with liners and fill half full with cake batter bake 11 minutes.
- While cupcakes are cooking take store bought strawberry frosting and add a TBLS of citrus soda. Mix with a whisk until there is bubbles.
- When cupcakes are cooled frost and dip in cereal crumbles:)remaining crumbled cereal