Caprese corn salad
- two ears fresh sweet corn, husked, about 1 cup kernels
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pinch of sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Caprese corn salad
- 1Boil ears of corn for three minutes in boiling water. Drain. When cool enough to handle, cut kernels away from cob. Set aside.
- 2Mix tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, and corn in a large bowl.
Whisk vinegar, oil, sugar, salt and pepper together. Toss with salad. Serve at room temperature or chill until ready to serve. Makes 4 cups