Cappuccino Pound Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 cbutter, softened
1 pkgcream cheese (8 oz), softened
3 Tbspinstant expresso
3 Tbsphot water
3 cunbleached white flour
1 Tbspvanilla extract
How to Make Cappuccino Pound Cake
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Beat the butter and cream chefs at medium speed about 30-45 seconds (until creamy).
- Gradually add 3 cups of sugar, beating about 1 minute to get it all incorporated.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until yellow color disappears.
- Dissolve the expresso powder in the hot water; add to batter and beat until incorporated.
- Combine the flour and salt; gradually add to the butter mixture, beating at low speed just until blended; stir in vanilla.
- Spoon into a greased and floured 10" bundt pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour, 30-40 minutes, or until a tester inserted near the center of the cake comes out almost clean.
- Cool pan on a wire rack 10-15 minutes; remove from pan, continue cooling on rack.