Candy's Toffee S'mores Bread Pudding
Blue Ribbon Recipe
With a name like that how could we not fall in love?! We added a bit more bread than called for just to be sure all of the milk mixture soaked in... It was divine. The Test Kitchen
1loaf soft french bread
1/2 cbutter, melted and cooled
3 3/4 cchocolate milk
6whole graham crackers broken into pieces
1 1/2 cmini marshmallows
8whole heath bars chopped
How to Make Candy's Toffee S'mores Bread Pudding
- Preheat oven to 350 degres.
Spray Butter flavored Pam into the bottom and sides of a 10 x 15" baking pan.
Slice bread vertically and lay in the bottom of the baking pan.
- Mix butter, chocolate milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla well and pour over bread. Use back of spoon or end of a large wooden spoon to make indentations in the bread so that the milk mixture will soak in better.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- While this is baking, mix cracker pieces, marshmallows and candy pieces.
- Remove bread from oven and sprinkle cracker mixture over the top.
- Place back into the oven for an additional 15 minutes or until it is set and marshmallows are lightly browned.