Candy's Toffee S'mores Bread Pudding
Blue Ribbon Recipe
With a name like that how could we not fall in love?! We added a bit more bread than called for just to be sure all of the milk mixture soaked in... It was divine. The Test Kitchen
- loaf soft french bread
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted and cooled
- 3 3/4 c
- chocolate milk
- 2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- whole graham crackers broken into pieces
- 1 1/2 c
- mini marshmallows
- whole heath bars chopped
How to Make Candy's Toffee S'mores Bread Pudding
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degres.
Spray Butter flavored Pam into the bottom and sides of a 10 x 15" baking pan.
Slice bread vertically and lay in the bottom of the baking pan.
- 2Mix butter, chocolate milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla well and pour over bread. Use back of spoon or end of a large wooden spoon to make indentations in the bread so that the milk mixture will soak in better.
- 3Bake 25 minutes.
- 4While this is baking, mix cracker pieces, marshmallows and candy pieces.
- 5Remove bread from oven and sprinkle cracker mixture over the top.
- 6Place back into the oven for an additional 15 minutes or until it is set and marshmallows are lightly browned.