Candy Corn Oreo Cheesecake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
·1 package candy corn oreos
·1 c. candy corn (i used brach's) plus more for topping
·3 (8 oz.) bricks of cream cheese, softened
·3/4 c. granulated sugar
·1 tbsp. vanilla
·whipped cream (optional)
How to Make Candy Corn Oreo Cheesecake
- Using a food processor or powerful blender, finely crush 20 Candy Corn Oreos. Press into bottom and up sides of greased pie plate.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla and beat at medium-high speed 5 minutes.
3. Break remaining 10 Oreos into pieces and fold into cheesecake mixture. Add 1 c. candy corn and stir to combine.
4. Pour mixture into Oreo crust (you may have more than will fit in the crust) and spread evenly.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. When done, top will be golden brown and cracked.
6. Cool in refrigerator for 8 hours.
7. Before serving, top with whipped cream and additional candy corn pieces.