CAKE POPS! (MOUTH WATERING)
How to Make CAKE POPS! (MOUTH WATERING)
- 1Bake the cake as the box instructs you to do so and let completly cool
- 2Throw the cake in a mixer and add 3/4 of the can of frosting, mix untill dough forms. Let the dough rest 10 minutes before forming balls. (less sticky!)
- 3Use a cookie tray lined with wax paper and form the balls ( i use an ice cream scooper so each ball is same size) Put in fridge for 15 minutes
- 4Melt very little chocolate and stick the end of your sticks into the chocolate and then into the ball and put back in fridge for several hours... or if you are in a rush stick in freezer for 15!
- 5While the cake balls are hardening melt all your chocolate and get any sprinkles out you would like to use. take the balls cake pops out, dip in melted chocolate and decorate! Place them in styroform box while they are drying so they do not get ruined! HAVE FUNNNNN! make them cute!