Cake de Nata Cubano Cuban Cream cake
How to Make Cake de Nata Cubano Cuban Cream cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take 2 9 inch round pans, grease and powder them with flour to prevent sticking.
- Sift all the dry ingredients into a bowl to incorporate them well.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream until thickened.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs until slightly frothy and then delicately fold them into the cream.
- Add the dry ingredients a bit at a time into the cream and eggs mixture, folding them gently.
- Add vanilla extract into the mix and fold until incorporated.
- Pour batter into the prepared pans and bake for about 30 minutes. The cake is done when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out dry.
- Let the cakes cool before attempting to remove them from the pans.
- You can use your favorite frosting and filling!