Cake de Nata Cubano Cuban Cream cake
How to Make Cake de Nata Cubano Cuban Cream cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Take 2 9 inch round pans, grease and powder them with flour to prevent sticking.
- 3Sift all the dry ingredients into a bowl to incorporate them well.
- 4In a separate bowl, whip the cream until thickened.
- 5In a separate bowl, beat eggs until slightly frothy and then delicately fold them into the cream.
- 6Add the dry ingredients a bit at a time into the cream and eggs mixture, folding them gently.
- 7Add vanilla extract into the mix and fold until incorporated.
- 8Pour batter into the prepared pans and bake for about 30 minutes. The cake is done when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out dry.
- 9Let the cakes cool before attempting to remove them from the pans.
- 10You can use your favorite frosting and filling!