Cake Batter Rice Krispies
Recipe and picture are from gimmemesomeoven.com
How to Make Cake Batter Rice Krispies
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat and add marshmallows.
- Stir until they begin to melt, adding in (dry) cake mix one spoonful at a time so its combined.
- Stir in cereal so it is completely coated with marshmallow mixture.
- Sprinkle in half of the sprinkles and mix.
- Press into a baking dish (any size will do) and top with remaining sprinkles.
- Let sit for about 30 minutes before cutting.