Cake Batter Rice Krispies
Recipe and picture are from gimmemesomeoven.com
How to Make Cake Batter Rice Krispies
- 1Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat and add marshmallows.
- 2Stir until they begin to melt, adding in (dry) cake mix one spoonful at a time so its combined.
- 3Stir in cereal so it is completely coated with marshmallow mixture.
- 4Sprinkle in half of the sprinkles and mix.
- 5Press into a baking dish (any size will do) and top with remaining sprinkles.
- 6Let sit for about 30 minutes before cutting.