Cake Batter Puppy Chow
-Sprinkles are optional, but give the puppy chow that fun and colorful look.
-You can store this snack for at minimum to weeks.
-Do not substitute ingredients.
5 cchex (rice cereal)
10 ozvanilla almond bark
1 1/2 cyellow cake mix
1/2 cpowdered sugar
1/2 csprinkles (optional)
1 MEDIUM SIZED SAUCEPAN
1 PLASTIC SPATULA
LARGE PLASTIC ZIPLOCK BAG
How to Make Cake Batter Puppy Chow
- To start of your puppy chow, you need to measure and pour 5 cups of Chex (rice cereal) into a large bowl.
- Next, take your 10 oz of vanilla almond bark and put it in the medium sized saucepan. You need to put it on the cooktop over low heat. Stir until the almond bark is fully melted and there is no more lumps.
- Once your vanilla almond bark is melted, take it and pour it onto the Chex cereal. Stir it in gently, trying not to break the cereal.
- At this time is best to put in the sprinkles if you would like. Again stir gently trying not to break the cereal.
- Next you need to take the cake mix and powdered sugar and put it in the large ziplock bag.
- Add the cereal and almond bark mix into the bag, with the cake mix and powdered sugar.
- Shake gently until the cereal is fully covered.
- Enjoy! You do not need to wait to eat.