Butterscotch Pound Cake
Virginia (Ginger) Dean
2 1/4 csugar
1 cbutter, softened
8 ozcream cheese, softened
2 1/2 call purpose flour
1 Tbspvanilla extract
1 cchopped pecans
16 ozbutterscotch morsels
How to Make Butterscotch Pound Cake
- Using a mixer, cream sugar, butter, and softened cream cheese.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each one is added.
- Sift together flour and salt and gradually add to creamed mixture, beating well; add vanilla.
- Fold in pecans and butterscotch morsels.
- The recipe says to use a well greased Bundt or tube pan. I just spray my pan with Pam® for baking and it works great.
Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes. Lower oven heat to 300 degrees and bake for an additional 1 1/2 hours.
- Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing cake to a plate. Enjoy!