Butterscotch Pound Cake
Virginia (Ginger) Dean
- 2 1/4 c
- 1 c
- butter, softened
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
- 16 oz
- butterscotch morsels
How to Make Butterscotch Pound Cake
- 1Using a mixer, cream sugar, butter, and softened cream cheese.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each one is added.
- 3Sift together flour and salt and gradually add to creamed mixture, beating well; add vanilla.
- 4Fold in pecans and butterscotch morsels.
- 5The recipe says to use a well greased Bundt or tube pan. I just spray my pan with Pam® for baking and it works great.
Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes. Lower oven heat to 300 degrees and bake for an additional 1 1/2 hours.
- 6Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing cake to a plate. Enjoy!