Butterscotch Cheesecake Bars
How to Make Butterscotch Cheesecake Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt chips and butter together in microwave. Stir in crumbs and nuts.
- 3Press 1/2 mixture firmly into the bottom of a greased 9x13 baking dish (glass works best).
- 4In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy; mix in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and egg. Mix well.
- 5Pour mixture over crust in the baking dish. Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over the top.
- 6Bake 20-25 minutes; cool and chill before serving. Refrigerate leftovers