Butterscotch Brownies - Low Sugar/Diabetic Friendly Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 48
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat: 60
Total Fat: 7g
Saturated Fat: 4g
Total Carbs: 12g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
How to Make Butterscotch Brownies - Low Sugar/Diabetic Friendly Recipe
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- 3Combine butter, brown sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually add flour mixture.
- 4Stir in 1 cup of the morsels and the nuts.
- 5Spread into an ungreased 13x9 pan. Sprinkle remaining morsels on top.
- 6Bake 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.