Butterscotch Brownies - Low Sugar/Diabetic Friendly Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 48
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat: 60
Total Fat: 7g
Saturated Fat: 4g
Total Carbs: 12g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
How to Make Butterscotch Brownies - Low Sugar/Diabetic Friendly Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually add flour mixture.
- Stir in 1 cup of the morsels and the nuts.
- Spread into an ungreased 13x9 pan. Sprinkle remaining morsels on top.
- Bake 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.