Butterfinger Ice Box Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
13 oz1pkg, angel food cake
6butterfinger candy bars, crushed
1large container cool whip
1/2 cbutter, softened
2 cpowdered sugar
2 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Butterfinger Ice Box Cake
- Beat butter, sugar egg yolks & vanilla until smooth. Fold in cool whip.
- Break up half of the angel food cake into small pieces into a 13x9 pan.
- Pour half of the mixture over cake pieces. Sprinkle half of the crushed candy over mixture.
- Repeat layering: cake, "custard" mixture, candy one time.
- Place in refrigerator overnight before eating.