Butterfinger Ice Box Cake
- 13 oz
- 1pkg, angel food cake
- butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- large container cool whip
- 1/2 c
- butter, softened
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- egg yolks
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Butterfinger Ice Box Cake
- 1Beat butter, sugar egg yolks & vanilla until smooth. Fold in cool whip.
- 2Break up half of the angel food cake into small pieces into a 13x9 pan.
- 3Pour half of the mixture over cake pieces. Sprinkle half of the crushed candy over mixture.
- 4Repeat layering: cake, "custard" mixture, candy one time.
- 5Place in refrigerator overnight before eating.