1 boxgerman chocolate cake mix
1 1/4 cwater
1 ptheavy whipping cream
4 Tbspwhite sugar
3 tspvanilla extract
8snack size butterfinger bars crushed
How to Make ButterFinger Cake
- Mix eggs, water, oil and the cake mix together.
- Pour into 2 8 in round cake pans and cook 38-40 minutes.
- Make sure the cakes are completely cooled before you make the topping.
- In a bowl whip the heavy whipping cream with an electric blender until it fluffs to a nice paste-consistency.
- Add the sugar, vanilla and crushed Butterfingers mix until well blended.
- Spread a decent amount of the topping onto one of the tops of the cakes than layer the other half on top of the other and finish frosting.