- 1 box
- german chocolate cake mix
- 1 1/4 c
- 1/3 c
- 1 pt
- heavy whipping cream
- 4 Tbsp
- white sugar
- 3 tsp
- vanilla extract
- snack size butterfinger bars crushed
How to Make ButterFinger Cake
- 1Mix eggs, water, oil and the cake mix together.
- 2Pour into 2 8 in round cake pans and cook 38-40 minutes.
- 3Make sure the cakes are completely cooled before you make the topping.
- 4In a bowl whip the heavy whipping cream with an electric blender until it fluffs to a nice paste-consistency.
- 5Add the sugar, vanilla and crushed Butterfingers mix until well blended.
- 6Spread a decent amount of the topping onto one of the tops of the cakes than layer the other half on top of the other and finish frosting.