- 1 box
- butter golden or yellowcake mix of your choosing, butter golden typically tastes best for this recipe
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk (brand of your choosing)
- 1 jar(s)
- smuckers caramel ice cream topping (or brand of your choosing)
- 1 medium
- cool whip or whipped topping of your choosing
- 1 pkg
- butter finger minis (8 count)
How to Make Butterfinger Cake
- 1Using a 13x9 inch pan, bake your cake mix as directed on the package, allow to cool completely, use a wooden or plastic spoon and poke holes all over the top of the cake after it is cooled. Pour the sweetened condensed milk and caramel over the cake and allow it to soak in...
- 2In the mean time take 6 of the 8 candy bars and crush them in a chopper or food processor into fine pieces but not powder. Pour the crushed candy bar over the top of the cake and then spread the whipped topping over it. You can either crush the remaining candy bars and sprinkle them over the cool whip or just garnish the top with them. Refrigerate until ready to serve.