- angel food cake, crumbled (i buy a store bakery cake)
- 1 stick
- butter, softened
- egg yolks
- 2 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 16 oz
- cool whip*
- large butter finger candy bars (or 24 fun size)
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Butterfinger Cake
- 1Freeze candy bars in their wrappers for at least 2 hours ahead. Remove candy bars from freezer, and crush them with a rolling pin while still in the wrappers. Removed crushed candy from wrappers.
- 2Cream butter, egg yolks, sugar and vanilla. Beating VERY WELL. Fold in cool whip.
- 3In a 9 x 13 dish, layer with 1/2 of crumbled angel food cake, next, 1/2 of creamed mixture, then 1/2 of crushed candy bars. Repeat layering. Refrigerate until ready to serve.