butterfinger bomb cake
How to Make butterfinger bomb cake
- Mix and bake cake to directions on box, plus adding in the sour cream.
- Bake in a 9x13 pan. While still warm poke holes all over cake using the end of a wooden spoon.
- Pour caramel topping over the warm cake and into the holes, reserve 5 tablespoons.
- Then set in fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes. Spread cool whip over cake.
- Next crush butterfingers and sprinkle on cool whip. Finish by drizzling remaining caramel over cake. Store cake in refrigerator.