How to Make Butter Pecan Pound Cake
- Preheat oven to 325*. Grease 12-cup Bundt pan; set aside.
- In medium bowl sift dry ingredients together; set aside.
- In large bowl cream butter and sugar on high speed until light and fluffy. Add in eggs one at a time mixing on low. Add in flavorings & milk, mix until combined.
- Slowly add dry ingredients mixing on med. high until well combined. Lastly, fold in pecans.
- Pour batter into greased pan. Bake for 1 hr. 10 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.