★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 betty crocker butter pecan cake mix
- 1 can betty crocker coconut-pecan frosting
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
How to Make Butter Pecan Cake Squares
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour 9x13 baking dish.
- 2In a large bowl on low speed, mix eggs, water, oil and icing together until mixed well. Add cake mix and pecans; mix on lowest speed about 1 minute or just until combined. Pour into prepared pan and bake 35-40 minutes until firm in the middle. Dust with powdered sugar.