Butter Coffee Cake
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cups milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
How to Make Butter Coffee Cake
- 1Mix together: 3 cups flour, 2 cups of sugar, 3 tsp. of baking powder, and 1 cup of butter.
- 2Keep 1 cup of crumbs for top and add 1 tsp. of cinnamon and set aside.
- 3Beat your 2 eggs and add your 3/4 cups of milk, and 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- 4Add to your crumb mixture(not your topping with cinnamon) and mix together.
- 5Pour in 2 9 inch pans, and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of crumbs with cinnamon on top of both cakes.
- 6Bake at 350 deg. for 35 minutes