Butter Coffee Cake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·3 cups flour
·2 cups sugar
·3 tsp. baking powder
·1 cup butter
·3/4 cups milk
·1 tsp. vanilla extract
·1 tsp. cinnamon
How to Make Butter Coffee Cake
- Mix together: 3 cups flour, 2 cups of sugar, 3 tsp. of baking powder, and 1 cup of butter.
- Keep 1 cup of crumbs for top and add 1 tsp. of cinnamon and set aside.
- Beat your 2 eggs and add your 3/4 cups of milk, and 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Add to your crumb mixture(not your topping with cinnamon) and mix together.
- Pour in 2 9 inch pans, and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of crumbs with cinnamon on top of both cakes.
- Bake at 350 deg. for 35 minutes