Busy Day Cake
This easy cake is sure to please everyone. In about 1/2 hour you'll have a cake that everyone will think you slaved in the kitchen for hours on... ENJOY!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/3 c
- all purpose flour
- 2/3 c
- 2 Tbsp
- baking powder
- 2/3 c
- 1/4 c
- butter (softened)
- 1 tsp
- 3 c
- fresh berries
- whipped cream (optional.. but so good!)
How to Make Busy Day Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2Grease a 8x 1 1/2 inch round cake pan (set aside)
- 3In bowl, mix flour, sugar, bk powder. Add milk, butter, egg and vanilla.
- 4Beat with electric mixer and spread into pan.
- 5Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool in the pan. Serve with berries if you choose and whipped cream.
- 6*Options* When making this easy cake, I added almond extract to the mix. It was amazing.
*There is so many possibilities to this cake!
1. top with brown sugar and cinnamon
2. Mix fruit into your batter.
3. Use cake for strawberry shortcake
4. Pour a little hot fudge over the top, and
garnish with whipped cream.
5. Add food coloring and make it a festive
The list goes on and on... enjoy!!!