Brownies On Steroids from Andon-Reid Inn
1 3/4 call purpose flour
3/4 cconfectioner's sugar
1/3 cbaking cocoa
3/4 ccold butter
14 ozcan sweetened condensed milk
2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
1 ccoarsely chopped toasted pecans
1/3 cenglish toffee bits
How to Make Brownies On Steroids from Andon-Reid Inn
- In a food processor combine the flour, sugar and cocoa. Add the butter and process just until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press firmly into a greased 13" x 9" baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- While crust is baking, combine condensed milk, vanilla and 1 cup of chocolate chips in a medium saucepan.
- Heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth. Remove crust from oven and pour chocolate mixture over crust.
- Sprinkle with coconut, nuts and toffee bits and remaining chocolate chips. Press down firmly.
- Return to oven and bake for another 18-20 minutes.