Brownie Turtle Cheesecake
1 boxbrownie mix( i used pilsbury chocolate fudge 19.5 oz) mixed according to directions
3 pkg8oz cream cheese ..room temp
2 tsppure vanilla extract
1/2 csour cream
30wrapped caramel candies
1/2 cchopped pecans
How to Make Brownie Turtle Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix Brownie mix according to directions. Spray a large spring form pan with bakers joy. Pour and and bake for 15 min.
- Mix all the cheesecake ingredients with a beater until smooth.
- After the brownie mix bakes for 15..the edges will be done but not the center. Carefully and slowly pour cheescake mixture over the brownie mix.spreading the the edges as best you can.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt caramel and milk together. It took mine about 4 min..stirring every minute or so.
- Pour 3/4 of the caramel over the cheesecake..reserve 1/4 for the end...swirl the caramel into the cheesecake with a butter knife. Bake for 50 min
- When still hot top with Pecans, the rest of the Caramel, and Chocolate syrup drizzled. Alow to cool for about 15 min..run a knife around the edges of the pan and loosen edges. I served room temp and stored leftovers in frig.