Brownie Turtle Cheesecake
- 1 box
- brownie mix( i used pilsbury chocolate fudge 19.5 oz) mixed according to directions
- 3 pkg
- 8oz cream cheese ..room temp
- 1 c
- 2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- wrapped caramel candies
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans
- chocolate drizzle
How to Make Brownie Turtle Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Mix Brownie mix according to directions. Spray a large spring form pan with bakers joy. Pour and and bake for 15 min.
- 2Mix all the cheesecake ingredients with a beater until smooth.
- 3After the brownie mix bakes for 15..the edges will be done but not the center. Carefully and slowly pour cheescake mixture over the brownie mix.spreading the the edges as best you can.
- 4In a microwave safe bowl melt caramel and milk together. It took mine about 4 min..stirring every minute or so.
- 5Pour 3/4 of the caramel over the cheesecake..reserve 1/4 for the end...swirl the caramel into the cheesecake with a butter knife. Bake for 50 min
- 6When still hot top with Pecans, the rest of the Caramel, and Chocolate syrup drizzled. Alow to cool for about 15 min..run a knife around the edges of the pan and loosen edges. I served room temp and stored leftovers in frig.