Brownie Swirl Cheesecake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
★★★★☆ 1 vote4
8 ozbrownie mix
16 ozcream cheese, softened
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cmilk chocolate, melted
How to Make Brownie Swirl Cheesecake
- Grease bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Prepare basic brownie mix as directed on package; pour batter evenly into springform pan; bake at
350 degrees, 15 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended; add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour over brownie layer.
- Spoon chocolate over cream cheese mixture, cut through cheese and chocolate mixture several time to achieve a marble effect.
- Bake at 350 degrees, 35 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan, then chill - Garnish with whipped
cream, if desired.