★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- brownie mixed and baked according to directions
- 1 1/2 c
- crushed vanilla wafers (about 45 cookies)
- 6 Tbsp
- powdered sugar
- 6 Tbsp
- cocoa powder
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 4 pkg
- (8 oz each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 c
- 4 medium
- 1 bottle
- chocolate sundae syrup in a bottle, or any kind
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
How to Make Brownie Sundae Cheesecake
- 1make brownies and allow to cool.
- 2preheat oven to 350. mix crust ingredients, spray pan with cooking spray, press mixture into a 9 inch spring form pan. bake 8 minutes and allow to cool slightly.
- 3beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. gradually add eggs one at a time. pour batter into crust.
- 4cube up about half the pan of brownies, sprinkle the pieces into the batter and push them down. drizzle chocolate sundae syrup on top with a butter knife swirl gently to give it the marble effect.
- 5bake 50-55 minutes. loosen from pan after cooled. cover and refrigerate. better served cold.