- 1 box
- brownie mixed and baked according to directions
- 1 1/2 c
- crushed vanilla wafer (about 45 cookies)
- 6 Tbsp
- powdered sugar
- 6 Tbsp
- cocoa powder
- 1 stick
- butter melted
- 4 (8oz) pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c
- chocolate sundae syrup in a bottle...or any kind
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla
How to Make Brownie Sundae Cheesecake
- 1Make brownies and allow to cool.
- 2Preheat oven to 350.
Mix crust ingredients, spray pan with cooking spray. Press mixture into a 9 inch springform pan. Bake 8 min and allow to cool slightly.
- 3Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Gradually add eggs one at a time. Pour batter into crust.
- 4Cube up about half the pan of brownies. Sprinkle the pieces into the batter and push them down. Drizzle chocolate sundae syrup on top and with a butter knife swirl gently to give it the marble effect.
- 5Bake 50-55 min.
- 6Loosen from pan after cooled. Cover and refrigerate.
Better served cold.