Brownie Refrigerator Cake
1brownie mixes (9 x 13 pan size) plus ingredients per package
1additional extra large egg
1 pkgcream cheese, softened (8 oz)
1 cpowdered sugar
2containers whipped topping (8 oz)
1 pkgchocolate instant pudding (3 oz)
1 pkgvanilla instant pudding (3 oz)
3 1/2 cmilk
1hershey bar or chocolate syrup
How to Make Brownie Refrigerator Cake
- Mix brownie mixes according to directions.
- Add egg.
- Bake (according to directions) in 9×13 inch greased and floured cake pan.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 container whipped topping.
- Put this mix on top of the cooled brownies.
- Blend puddings and milk together and put on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread 2nd container of whipped topping on top of pudding mixture.
- Put chocolate shavings or chocolate syrup on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.