Brownie Ice Cream Torte
For a thicker brownie crust, use 2 (8-inch) round cake pans; bake for 24 to 26 minutes and top with 6 cups of softened ice cream.
Set up a dessert bar with ice cream toppings and syrups and extras such as fresh strawberries, sliced bananas, chopped nuts and candies. Let guests build their own desserts.
- 1 box
- box betty crocker® fudge brownie mix water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1/2 c
- gallon vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 2 Tbsp
- pastel confetti candy sprinkles
- red maraschino cherries with stems, drained
How to Make Brownie Ice Cream Torte
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Line 2 (9-inch) round cake pans with foil; grease bottoms only of foil with shortening or cooking spray.
- 2Make brownie batter as directed on box. Divide batter evenly between pans. Bake 19 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely in pans, about 1 hour. Do not remove from pans.
- 3Spread slightly softened ice cream evenly on brownies in pans. Freeze at least 2 hours until ice cream is firm.
- 4Remove desserts from pans; remove foil. Place on serving plates. Cut each dessert into 8 wedges. Decorate with candy sprinkles and cherries. Store covered in freezer.