★★★★★ 3 votes5
- 1 box betty crocker supreme brownie mix with pouch of hersheys' syrup
- water, vegetable oil, and eggs called for on brownie mix box.
- 1 container betty crocker rich & creamy or betty crocker whipped vanilla frosting.
- 3 cups crisp rice ceral, 1 cup cream peanut butter
- 1 bag (12oz) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
How to Make Brownie Goody Bars
- 1(1) Heat oven to 350, Make brownies as directed for 13X9 pan. Cool completely.
- 2(2) Frost brownies with frosting. Refrigerate. Meanwhile, Into large bowl, measure cereal: set aside. In 1-quart saucepan, melt peanut butter and chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly. Pour over cereal in bowl, stirring until evenly coated. Spread over frosted brownies.
- 3Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until set before cutting. Store covered in refrigerator. Can be taken out of pan and put on platter for serving.
- 4These freeze well.