Brownie Cookies with Peanut Butter Surprise
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips (i use ghirardelli)
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 1 c peanut butter (creamy)
PEANUT BUTTER SURPRISE
1 CONTAINER MILK CHOCOLATE FROSTING (YOU CAN ALSO USE FUDGE FROSTING)
How to Make Brownie Cookies with Peanut Butter Surprise
- 3Drop by well rounded teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet and smooth around edges of cookies to keep them round.
- 5Using rounded teaspoonful of dough roll into balls with your hands and lightly press the peanut butter balls into the middle of the brownie balls.
- 6Bake in oven preheated to 350 degrees for about 10 to 14 minutes
- 7Remove cookies and cool for about 30 minutes