Brownie Chocolate chip Cheesecake
·1 package of fudge brownie mix.
·3 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened.
·1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
·2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
·1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips.
How to Make Brownie Chocolate chip Cheesecake
- 1. preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
grease the bottom only of a 9 inch spingform pan. prepare brownie mix as package directs for chewy brownies. spead the brownie mixture evenly in your prepared pan. bake the brownie mix for 35 minutes or until set.
- 2. in a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. gradually beat in the can of sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla, mix it well. STIR in your chocolate chips. Pour mixture into baked crust (brownie crust)
- 3. reduce oven temp to 300 degrees, bake for 50 mins or until set.
- 4. cool. chill thoroughly!! chill in the fridge overnight if possible.
- remove side of the springform pan. Garnish as desired. store leftovers covered in the fridge.
makes one 9 inch cheesecake.
NOTE: chocolate chips may fall to brownie layer during baking. (mine didnt , but it can)
prep time: 20 mins Bake time.1 hour, 25 mins. total.
Best to leave this in the fridge overnight to chill. Cheesecake needs time to chill or it wont taste right. :)